Date: May 29, 2018
1. Information collected on CiviliNation’s Site is stored and processed in the United States.
3. Users can access CiviliNation’s Site anonymously without submitting any personal information.
4. CiviliNation doesn’t knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we discover or are notified that we’ve unintentionally collected personal information from visitors younger than 13, we will delete the information in full.
5. CiviliNation collects some personal information that users voluntarily provide us when they register for our newsletter, ask to be added to our mailing list, email us for information or make inquiries, participate in surveys or questionnaires, or make donations to us. Such personal information may include an individual’s name, email address, telephone number, mailing address, and demographic information such as gender, occupation, location, and donation history.
6. CiviliNation may use users’ information to send them communications related to updates about the organization.
7. CiviliNation collects some inferred data which is generated when users go to our website, for example visitors’ IP addresses, the type of devices they use to visit out website, visitors’ browser types, and their operating systems.
8. CiviliNation may receive and collect information about users through third-party sites (“Third Party Sites”).
– CiviliNation uses Google Analytics to analyze who uses our Site and to help improve the performance of our Site, as well the information and services we provide. Users can opt out of Google Analytics by going here.
– Users should review the privacy policies posted on these sites to understand how how they collect and use users’ personal information. CiviliNation does not endorse, nor is it responsible for, the privacy practices and policies of these Third Party Sites.
9. CiviliNation may provide links to sites operated by organizations other than CiviliNation (“Third Party Sites”) that we believe may be of interest to users. CiviliNation does not disclose users’ personal information to these Third Party Sites without obtaining users’ consent. If users elect to use such Third Party Sites or click on a link to these Third Party Sites, they should review the privacy policies posted on these sites to understand how their personal information is collected and used. CiviliNation does not endorse, nor is it responsible for, the privacy practices and policies of these Third Party Sites.
10. CiviliNation may receive personal information about users from and through the social networking sites it uses to share information, promote content, and engage with others.
– CiviliNation maintains a Facebook page. See Facebook’s Data Policy here.
– CiviliNation does not endorse, nor is it responsible for, the privacy practices and policies of these Third Party Sites.
11. CiviliNation may contract with or hire outside companies or individuals to perform services necessary to its internal operations. While providing these services, the companies or individuals may have access to users’ personal information. These companies and individuals agree to keep confidential any such personal information.
12. CiviliNation does not share personal or demographic information for purposes of third party direct marketing.
13. If users no longer wish to receive CivilNation’s emails or newsletters, they may email firstname.lastname@example.org or unsubscribe directly from the newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe link.
14. Users may request that all personal information about them be deleted and removed from CiviliNation by emailing email@example.com or writing to 9550 Spring Green Blvd., #408-126, Katy, TX 77494.
16. CiviliNation may disclose users’ information if in good faith it believes such disclosure is necessary to help protect the safety and security of others.